Saturday, July 28, 2007

Coments

I read all coments, however can't write back as i'm limited to 15 minutes of internet access on occasion :).

Changed my flight.. now will be staying in NEW DELHI overnight.. random stop due to flight issues..

Fun times..

When you travel, especially in random 3rd world countries, flexibility is key.
I've packed way too much..and haven't had time to film much..

Hopefully this too shall change.

Yes, I saw my family (sans brother who I'll be seeing when I get back)... all are well..and I am a smiling idiot since i'm so happy to be out of the south and back in my homestate of California. California is California...and there is no place like it!!!

Okay, back to Indian weather.
Drinking lots...
Sending good thoughts all of your ways... hope all doctors appts, and things are going well!!!

XOXO--Krupali

No comments: