Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Kathmandu, Nepal

Reached Kathmandu 2 hours ago...

Settled in the great hotel..and now am in Thamel at my Travel Agents place, who has kindly let me use his internet, and given me black tea.

So, tomorrow, added something spectacular to the itinerary (weather permitting...cross fingers)

A mountain flight... to see MOUNT EVEREST!

Whohooo... random addition.

Last minute.. told to me by the guy sitting next to me on my Delhi--Kathmandu flight.
See, talking to the person next to you on the plane can do wonders.

:)

Monsoon season here, so it's all weather permitting.. the flight is at 6:30am...
Top of the morning...to see the MOUNTAIN.
Can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw you in action in india, so now i know first hand how you're able to make random connections in your life! ;)