Tuesday, August 7, 2007

P-A-S-S-E-D!

So, for those who have been following me, through my perils of studying these past few months and the cramming that went into 15 hour library session to take my clinical boards....

I called my parents the first night in Lhasa...
And... my dad picked up...
Gave the phone to my mom...

Who said, 'Beta, Congratulations!'
Me: MOM!!! Did I pass?
Both: YOU PASSED!

I think I ended up crying in the middle of some random hole in the wall shop, wanting to jump for joy....unable to share it with anyone at that moment...but felt such a load lifted off of my shoulders.

It was another academic hurdle to run over...

To those who sent me well wishes whether it be via email, phone call, thoughts, or the like... a huge thank you. It's not a one person battle, but a composite of people and their help, thoughts, and prayers.

Whew.
One more exam to go.
June 2008
Orals... in lovely Kentucky.
:)
Bring it ON!

No comments: