Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Recap....

Thailand has been a great respite from my vacation elsewhere...sort of like 'back to normal civlization' for me, anyways.

The massages wonderful, the food incredible, the shopping fantastic... I just was overwhelmed with the amount of goodies they have here..

Tried and fell in love with mango sticky rice, ate millions of mangosteens, got massages everyday, and just sorta bummed and relaxed with some sight seeing in between...not much else...

Hanging out with friends...and trying to get my computer to work... it better work, it has all my pictures...

Still kinda sad about losing my camera...
Oh well...

Back to relaxing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Krupali,

Oh,another mango sticky rice lover.I like it so much I make it here at home.Most are turned off by the name so I don't share. What a treat they are missing.

Annette