Thursday, August 23, 2007

Reflection...


I am now home in the States for a bit, before I leave once again on another adventure in another continent...

It's a time for reflection..there are a lot of changes in my life right now.. a bit overwhelming at times.. coming home and coming back to the 'real world' is hard... i'd like to be lost in a cocoon once more..so much that I have seen in these past 5 weeks.. so much to write and think about...including saving my computer to save all the recent pictures I had taken before losing my camera...

Moving across country... having to unpack...repack my bedroom in my parents house due to remodeling...job starting in a few months...getting back into the swing of things in a place where I once lived...but have been 5 years removed... lots of changes...

Which led me to finding the above picture.. a diary (diroy) I wrote in during the first grade...if you read it.. it's quite prophetic...

Still jetlagged...and hating unpacking and getting my new room organized.. so much stuff to figure out..

--Krupali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are, (a scientist) and you Will (find a way out of cancer).
Thanks for the wonderful Trip,
It was a fun way to travel. Sorry about the Camera... Images can't be recaptured except in your heart.