Friday, August 10, 2007

Pokhara...

I'm in Pokhara... a lakeside village in Nepal..it's raining right now..and hence it's cooler..

Electricity..

Just ran into a few other wandering travelers... one is going to Harvard B School in the fall.. ironically I met a future classmate of his, while horseback riding in Tibet a few days back...the world is pretty damn small.

That is the amazing thing about traveling..you come across all types of people... young, old, aimless, and those that have some sort of idea about their life....

It's pretty awesome....

In a few days i'll be in Bhutan, sans internet....per the travelers I met today who went a few weeks ago.... ahh life sans the web... what did I ever do before the internet?

Yeah. Scary Thought.
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Krupali,

I'm traveling vicariously to places I loved and have already experienced.The changes in Llasa were especially interesting as I was blessed to have been there in '85 & '86 when the Chinese influence was minimal.I'm excited to hear about your trip to Bhutan which is on my travel list for 2008.What are citizens saying about the upcoming elections.

All the best from the other wanderluster,Annette